Saturday night not as expected, but as a group, we had dinner with Nato (Brazilian), Jessica (American from New York), and Vanessa, Johanna, and Alyse (three women from Portugal) at a restaurant in Las Canitas called Sushi Club. After we hit a couple bars, but due to the rain, all were soft on crowds. Eventually we made our way to Crowbar, but it was too mobbed and all the tables were sold so we left to go home early.
Sunday, we ate lunch at El Deznivel in San Telmo where the steaks are the size of small dogs and then walked the markets. That night I got very sick and had to stay in while the boys and the girls from Portugal went to Tango lessons.
Monday was cool. We went to the Argentine Botanical Gardens and Zoo during the day and at night to dinner with Nato, Corrolla, Andy and the girls from Portugal at Ruffino, an Argentine-Italian restaurant in Belgrano. The night was fun and alot of laughs were had. That night I spent the night at Andy's flat in Belgrano- a very old Argentine neighborhood.
Tuesday, when I got back from Andy's I was feeling sick again- and decided to take the day off while the boys went shopping - as well as the night while they went out.
Wednesday, yesterday, I went shopping all day and Andy picked me up for a romantic dinner in Porto Madera- where we walked the canal and ate at a restaurant.
Today, I still feel ill, but we leave at 7 to go to the Airport. Next stop; Miami.

No comments:
Post a Comment