Two nights ago the five of us went to the Tango Show at the Faena Hotel, apparently the most exclusive tango show in all of Buenos Aires at one of the most beautiful hotels I have ever seen. The show was amazing in the fact that the people could dance the tango better than in the movies and the food was incredible.
As for other cultural events we have done, we've shopped the streets of Palermo, visited amazing restaurants and danced til the wee hours of the morning in the clubs. Buenos Aires it seems is know best for it's tango, juicy steaks, clubs that last until the following day at 11am and beautiful people. While my spanish is not great, I have held my own with the locals and had many great half spanish/half english conversations.
I for one have been having breakthrough after breakthrough spiritually and my friend Kane has been an inspiration during this trip. The group on a whole is good- and I am much happier with it than in previous posts... we have all gotten along famously. At first I was unclear that our mindsets and ideas for the trip were aligned. But as I come to know them better, I have seen the loving essence in each and every one of them as in myself. I am not going to tell you my awareness has not been tested, it has... but I have found that if I get off center, I snap back quite quick. I guess, like Wayne Dire says, "anytime a lesser energy meets a greater energy- the lessor energy has no choice but to dissipate." Petego (my ego) would like to think that it's his energy bringing the group vibration higher but Peter knows it's not true. The universe has us all here for a reason- I don't know what it is yet, but a good outcome is I am vibrating higher than ever. Last night we were in a bar and were talking english quite loud, and someone apparenlty didn't like it. A guy walked past me and threw a bottle cap and hit me in the head- I guess to provoke me into a reaction for a fight. But I chose not to even let it affect me- brushed it aside and let the good loving energy allow me to not even say anything and just act like it didn't happen. Later, I had no regret about the way I dealt with the situation, Petego wasn't even fazed. I felt so good about that happening actually- I noticed the choice before the reaction. Breakthrough!
Anyway, it's 2:45pm and I need to meet up with the boys in 15- gotta run! Lots of love from Buenos Aires...
Oh, I almost forgot... I may stay an extra day, one of my favorite DJs (Armin Van Buuren) is spinning at Crowbar the day after I am supposed to leave.
Peter

So happy for you Pete, Glad you are out in the world. Be well. much love, Laurel
ReplyDelete