Having a bit of a hard time finding my groove. Still I am giving myself a break; it's only my second full day here. I am a bit off center; and I think it's mainly due to my choices lately. I am not used to vacationing with a group- especially a group as unconcious as this one (not judgment- just my perception).
I came here to B.A. to explore and I thought it might be nice to do it with friends. Since two friends were traveling in the region, I decided to link up with them. The group is comprised of Rad, Kane, Jake and Jimmy. Rad and Kane are two brothers who I met when I first started in real estate five years ago, Jake works in the same brokerage I work in but we hardly know each other and Jimmy I barely knew at all. Kane, the older of the two (by five minutes), is probably the person with the most awareness in the group, followed next by Rad, his brother. Jake is nice but unaware of the spiritual realm and Jimmy is friendly but standsoffish. I didn't realize until last night that "school is in session" for me constantly around Jimmy.
With this in mind, my intention is to break away from the pack today and explore on my own a bit. I will update soon as to my adventures.
Peter

No comments:
Post a Comment